How to Enroll
Class 4 Organization Extended Validation (StartSSL™ Verified)
At the StartSSL™ Control Panel click on the "Validations Wizard
" tab. Choose "Organization Validation
". The default options are "Class 4 EV
" --> "Continue
" , and follow the instructions of the wizard.
The Class 4 Extended validation fee is charged within the validation request process, through the "Validation wizard
The requirements are as follow:
- One ID document issued by a local government entity (i.e. Identity card, passport, driver license).
- A digital photograph of yourself holding one of the provided ID documents (above) in hand.
- Registration of your organization (i.e. Articles of Incorporation, Tax Office Registration, Ministry of Commerce Registration, Handelsregisterauszug etc.)
- The StartCom EV Application Request and Legal Opinion Letter or StartCom EV Application Request and Authorization Letter (based on the system requirement of the Validations Wizard).
- According to StartCom policy additional documents might be requested for the validation process.
The documents should be in high quality and high resolution but should not exceed 2 MB. Type of files accepted are JPG, JPEG, PNG, and PDF.*
For self-proprietorship companies (also GbR in Germany) we cannot supply the Class 4 Extended validation product. For this kind of company, please apply for Class 2 Personal validation.